By mynameis - 13/11/2009 06:35 - United States

Today, I was walking to the parking lot from class while texting. When I looked up as I approached my parking spot, I noticed the words "F*ck you Dave" keyed into my car. Hi, my name is Clare. Who's Dave? FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 459
You deserved it 2 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spayellow 0

Ummm... I think it's pretty obvious that "d-a-v-e" is "clare" written very poorly. You can't expect perfect penmanship with a key, can you?

There's a lot of these "wrong name keyed into my car" FML's. Maybe it's just the same guy for each one? Hmmm, I think I'm on to something.

Comments

pinkkloverr 0

that sucks... and they didn't even get the right gender... idiots. haha

Dave, get help for your multiple personality disorder before that high school has you locked up and that Clair chick wants her cellphone and cheer leading uniform back.

mynameis1 0

Just to clarify... KarasuFyre had it right. The reason I even mentioned the texting was because it came as a total shock when I looked up instead of me seeing it at a distance at first. But it was written in all caps, otherwise I could see "dave" being a sloppy "clare." Though IDI because I misspelled my name in the post. Hi, I'm Claire. With an I.

OMG first OP to ever comment on their own post!!

lives_ppl 0

not really...but love that you replied, OP :D

lives_ppl 0

Things like this makes me want to cry (badass tears, not the other kinds, of course). I love my car and am quite possessive of it. A scratch makes me feel as if it's been violated, dirty, used. If you're reading this, please promise yourself that you wouldn't do something like keying someone's car for revenge. There's too much of a chance of getting the wrong person's car and reading subsequent FMLs like this makes the rest of the world fear.

Don't you have insurance? If someone keys my car, I get a whole new paint job on the keyed panel and a loner car while my car is being painted. Aside from that, my possessions would never bring me to "badass" or any other kind of tears if they were destroyed. I guess because I own them, they don't own me...and nothing in this life material wise is worth being reduced to the level of an emotional crying twat over...IMO.

imjoe615 0

http://www.ihatemindy.com/index.php?c=viral&m=index&id=ff776beaa62164b8b675b680c4494701

What does the fact that she was texting on her phone have to do with this story?

Panther_fml 0

how many times have I seen this fml?? For heavens sake people! If you are going to post an fml, try doing something original... (I'm sorry but I have read every single FML on this site, and i keep seeing this one, except the names are different.)

thenixter 0

lol @54 I thought the same thing, absolutely nothing what so ever