By ohman - 17/07/2009 17:29 - United States

Today, I was walking down the street and while stopped at a light, this old man waved at me. Thinking nothing of it, I walked through a parking lot to get to where I was going, where he not only followed me, but mistook me for a prostitute. It was 5pm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 257
You deserved it 8 183

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gross. FYL. And you know what, I bet half of the chicks telling her to stop dressing like a **** wear shorts and tanktops while outside on hot days. Does that mean you look like a prostitute? **** no. It's unfortunate this had to happen to her.

Glam_fml 0

Eww, I feel your pain. Unfortunately, I have had a similar thing happen to me and it is really gross. And to all you idiots saying stop dressing like a ****: I was wearing a long skirt and a white tank top (not low cut) when it happened to me, so clothes oftentimes aren't even the issue - it is the pervy old men. I'm sorry, but I am not going to walk around in an over sized turtleneck and baggy sweatpants in 80+ degree weather. And I shouldn't have to.

Comments

thelonelylurker 0

YDI for being out of the kitchen. But really, don't dress like a ***** next time.

You should have told him that you were a cop and then laugh as you watched him haul ass.

First off, I don't get why you displayed the time. I mean just by that it tells me that you know something about the time prostitutes are suppose to operate. With that said, I think the old man was onto something.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that prostitutes usually come out at night, genius. What's wrong with knowing when prostitutes operate anyway? It doesn't mean you know from experience. THINK for one second.

Glam_fml 0

Eww, I feel your pain. Unfortunately, I have had a similar thing happen to me and it is really gross. And to all you idiots saying stop dressing like a ****: I was wearing a long skirt and a white tank top (not low cut) when it happened to me, so clothes oftentimes aren't even the issue - it is the pervy old men. I'm sorry, but I am not going to walk around in an over sized turtleneck and baggy sweatpants in 80+ degree weather. And I shouldn't have to.

letitbe56 0

To everyone asking what she was wearing- Probably shorts or a skirt and a tank-top. It's summer. It's what everyone wears when it's hot out unless they're Amish or something. This is sexism at its worst. A creepy asshole propositions her and the majority comes up for reasons why it's her fault. If someone tried to mug her, would you say, "It's your fault for having money and a cell phone"? I don't think so.

420jock 0

yea, it's your fault if you get mugged for money and cell walking in the wrong neighbourhood. Also, it sounds like the man asked and left, fair deal. No harm in asking. She deserved it, but it's not that bad

helpmeiamblind 0

Dressing like a **** and having a cell phone are two completely unrelated things... #50, please think before you post. This has nothing to do with sexism. *facepalm*

The sexist part is how everyone assumes she was dressing sluttily.

letitbe56 0

helpmeiamblind, I think you're beyond help.

SirAwesome 0
CandyRox1234 0

Maybe wear clothes that don't show too much.