By ohman - 17/07/2009 17:29 - United States

Today, I was walking down the street and while stopped at a light, this old man waved at me. Thinking nothing of it, I walked through a parking lot to get to where I was going, where he not only followed me, but mistook me for a prostitute. It was 5pm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 257
You deserved it 8 183

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gross. FYL. And you know what, I bet half of the chicks telling her to stop dressing like a **** wear shorts and tanktops while outside on hot days. Does that mean you look like a prostitute? **** no. It's unfortunate this had to happen to her.

Glam_fml 0

Eww, I feel your pain. Unfortunately, I have had a similar thing happen to me and it is really gross. And to all you idiots saying stop dressing like a ****: I was wearing a long skirt and a white tank top (not low cut) when it happened to me, so clothes oftentimes aren't even the issue - it is the pervy old men. I'm sorry, but I am not going to walk around in an over sized turtleneck and baggy sweatpants in 80+ degree weather. And I shouldn't have to.

Comments

OMG THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO MEEE!!!! except it was arround 2pm......

and it dosent matter what you wear. i've worn an american eagle long sleave jacket zipped all the way up to my neck, lose jeans, and tenis shoes and i have still been apporached..... so back off on this girl ppl!

yeah the way she dresses has nothing to do with it. It's the stupid mentality of certain men thinking any woman walking must be a prostitute. My sister recently had a guy drive up to her and offer her money while she was waiting to cross the street. She was wearing her work uniform which consists of knee length black shorts and a blue polo shirt. Yeah...real slutty right?

And please, women, stop using that old stereotype.

there's a simple solution to this problem: wear decent clothes instead of dressing in the most scandally dressed clothes you can find. rap videos and all are NOT good things to model after. ydi.

You're ignorance infuriates me...Do NOT make the ignorant generalization that rap is all about big booty bitches and dressing like a ****...you would be very foolish to make this assumption based purely on YOUR own understanding of what rap is..which I'm going to go ahead and say is based on several viewings of the Much channel and perhaps going to a club with friends...get your facts straight before you tell people what they should and should not be trying to emulate...there are lots of rap video's out there, that if everyone could take a lesson from would make the world a much better, and more informed place...Take your head out of your ass before you make any attempt to condemn an entire genre to your perspective on what "rap" is..

olisykes_ 0

YDI. Don't dress like a ******* hooker.

Ha how old was he? Maybe in his day being a ***** meant flashing some ankle or collarbone. YDI if you *were* dressed trashy, but I'm guyessing this is an FML.

HAHAHA! I think if you weren't dressed so seductively that would not have happened. Def sending the wrong message to grandpas. If not I'm sorry old senile man hitting on you GROSS!