By unlucky neighbors - 06/12/2013 09:36 - China - Shanghai

Today, I was staying at a seedy apartment. A group of drunken idiots next door decided it would be fun to run into the wall simultaneously. They broke through the rotted wall and ran me over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 327
You deserved it 3 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least you have a larger apartment now!

I'm not sure how it works in China where you're from, but where I live that's called a PARTY. After an incident like that, drunken debauchery is mandatory. I don't make the laws, I just follow them.

Comments

ashalayx 13

There was an FML about a girl with a new cat that ate her room-mate's fish. At least, I think there was, otherwise I may be the one with the memory of a goldfish .... oh look! A castle!

RedPillSucks 31

For Gods sake, I thought we'd gotten rid of "First" comments.

Well, at least you have a larger apartment now!

And some roomies... Who sound like fun... Oh wait...

Hang on! There was an FML about a girl and a fish. It got deleted. Then I asked where the FML with the girl and the fish went to. That got deleted too! I think there is an FML conspiracy of silence around girls with cats that eat fish! Or perhaps I'm hallucinating.

no there is something...insert pun. but seriously. ANSWER US FML STAFF

Sarcasm is sometimes hard to detect on social media/the internet.

It is also difficult for a pun to be mistaken as sarcasm but that's what happened here

incoherentrmblr 21

Kinda reminds me of when they punch through the wall in the movie Ted, except OP will be the angry tenant afterwards.

hunts19ketchup 23

#68, actually they thumbed down your pun

I'm not sure how it works in China where you're from, but where I live that's called a PARTY. After an incident like that, drunken debauchery is mandatory. I don't make the laws, I just follow them.

Not really called a party for the person sitting innocently on the other side if the wall. Also not sure where you're from but around here that's called recklessness.

Wow, it seems everyone took their Seriousomycin this morning. It's just a joke, apparently a bad one. Back to the drawing board.

Holy moly! Doc got negative votes! :O

I thought your comment was hilarious. It was obviously not serious.

So long as they sort it out, I don't really see the problem.

Cadillac4427 8

REALLY?! HE HAS a hole in the wall,..like something out of an old Warner Brothers Cartoon.

Shrouds 14

it was just a joke Doc? and here I was gonna invite you to my reckless and shameless parties.

perdix 29

#47, no need to apologize, Doc, by now, you should know who has a sense of humor and who does not.

Well, that is one way to greet the new neighbors...

I feel simultaneously empathetic and impressed. Also, good luck finding a new apartment as I'm you will be doing that soon.

I feel simultaneously empathetic and impressed. Also, good luck finding a new apartment as I'm sure you will be doing that soon!

There seems to be an echo in here.

I'm slightly confused because I tried to edit my comment and it just left a comment on my comment. I'm not sure how to remedy this..

One of the FML staff will probably wander by and fix it some time - then I'll look an idiot!

Can we all agree that the true idiots in this FML are the ones who thought it would be a good idea to run through a wall?

it's called urban bull fighting. have you ever been on meth? no? alright don't judge meth-ador's unless you've been one.

If it makes me leap through walls, I'm quite content giving meth' a miss, thanks all the same.

when Walter offers you a free sample, you take it man.

FezzesAreCool 18

On the plus side, you'll probably be getting a new apartment.

And if they go through three more apartments, they might break the fourth wall

Rotted wall...that sounds really unsafe health wise...

Welcome to Shangai, China. My friend went there to find himself or some shit, and took the first plane back. With that much pollution and poverty, rotten walls are the least of your concern.

GayPride_52412 11
perdix 29

Alcohol: Putting the "community" back into "communism" for over a hundred years! Private property is so bourgeois and overrated.

welcome to the predetermined great united space of shared enjoyment!