By hanzastfu - 26/10/2009 17:25 - United States

Today, I was spending time with my boyfriend for the first time in two weeks. I started tearing up and telling him that I feel like he never has time for me anymore. He responded with, "I'm hungry." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 781
You deserved it 9 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

irishdancer 0

Wow. Your life sucks because your boyfriend would rather eat than hear you cry. Oh no.

I sorry. Sometimes my boyfriend has done this, too, although I think he's probably like that not because he doesn't care, but because he's not sure how to respond. Don't worry - just talk to him and hopefully he'll be a little more reasonable.

Comments

You sound very needy and emotionally draining, and he just didn't want to hear your crap. Find a new man you can pu##y whip. This guy has balls, which YOU don't want in a boyfriend.

How exactly does this make her needy? She's upset, and she's dealing with it. It's normal, and honestly, if he wants sex, he just has to put up with it I guess.

jew_lala 11

Girls have emotions dumbass! If you don't want to deal with emotions than date a manikane! Or reproduce A- sexually!

We, as boyfriends, don't give a shit. Talk to your gay friends if you're going to be an emotional trainwreck.

Don't lump all guys in with you and your BS uncaring self. There are us guys out there that actually care about their girls and will go out of the way to make them happy, unlike the lot of you here who think a girl should just get you a sandwich. OP, both FYL for what happened, but YDI for your timing. If this was precious time you got to spend with him, you should have been happy with that and then told him later on another day that you feel there's distance. Also, stop the waterworks, there's no need for that.

Ditto!!!!!! Thank U for being a man with that perspective!! Just what I was going to say (except the "...water works..."). She was "tearing." Hopefully... Full blown tears would've been too much.

ydi oh my god!!!!! two weeks!!! that's like forever!!!! grow up seriously......no reason to cry u big baby

Pipistrello_fml 0

aaaand you're still with this knuckle dragging mouth breather becauuuuuse...?

How about he try to make HER happy by, y'know, making time to see her and making her feel wanted. If he'd given her the time and attention she deserves, she wouldn't have been crying and would have been, wait for it, happy! If he doesn't want to be her boyfriend anymore he should say so, instead of avoiding her and then ignoring her unhappiness about being neglected. If he does want to be her boyfriend, he should CARE for her. Relationships are a two-way street, and both parties have a responsibility to look out for the other's wellbeing. OP, your boyfriend sounds like an emotionally-deficient loser. Unless he can have a proper, adult conversation about the way he's treated you and how he's made you feel, DTMFA. You deserve much better.

First of all, she wasn't whining OR complaining. She was telling him how she felt, and he obviously wasn't emotionally mature enough to take it. She should dump him.

#20: First of all, she wasn't whining OR complaining. We only have her word for that. The boyfriend might be seeing it entirely differently. There are three sides to every story: yours, mine, and the truth!

ok u 2 need to make some friends cuz both of u spend way 2 much time arguing on fml

I could see that. food is necessary to live, you are not.

First of all, she wasn't whining OR complaining. She was just telling him how she felt, and he obviously wasn't emotionally mature enough to take it. Either he sucks it up, grows a pair and tells her how he actually feels in return, or she should dump him.