That's you that is

By K.H - 26/10/2009 16:42 - Sweden

Today, I was reading in my bed, and my cat was lying on my chest. I noticed something white on my cat's leg. I'm far-sighted and wasn't wearing my glasses, so I didn't see what it was. I touched it and put on my glasses. Turns out it was a worm hanging out of my cat's anus. It started wiggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 376
You deserved it 6 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh yeah FYL.. more like **** your cats life.

Oh god... that's disgusting!! FML for sure. Hope your cat's okay

Comments

Didn't know what this meant until I googled it lol. FYL

you are far-sighted and you were reading without glasses? >.>

Conkers 0

He's Swedish so I am guessing English was not his first language, I'm guessing it's probably pretty easy to muddle up the words 'Near' and 'Far' in a language that's not your first one.

Maybe it was a book with large letters?

I'd be completely willing to guess that this is a fake.

Why would it be fake? It is called a tapeworm they can be serious if not treated. I suggest either going to the vet or buying a pill online.

you don't even have to do that, just go to te store and buy the meds

Looks like your cat had a busy night XD

This FML has horrible grammar... Still, how nasty that was. D: I don't even want to picture it... ._.

be fair, the OP appears to be Swedish, I'm going to assume English is not their first language

i swear, as soon as someone notices the OP isn't from the US, american readers automatically assume the grammar is horrible. the grammar in this FML is completely fine. **** off, you bunch of xenophobes.

the_stereotype 0

well, it's supposed to be near-sighted instead of far. that's what everyone is talking about.

jmeg, the grammar actually is horrible, It should be 'lying' instead of 'laying'.

@79: Um, excuse me? Nice way of owning yourself, by thinking I'm from the United States. Stop assuming things. I'm Mexican, by the way. (Who was born and lives in Mexico, in case you bring up more nonsense.) So yeah, whatever floats your boat.

They apparently changed it to near, but had it right the first time, if they were near sighted that means they can see what's close to them, i'm assuming the cat was close to them, which means they are far sighted, they can see far but not close up, why are you all getting this mixed up?

someone edited the post. Before it said 'laying' instead of lying and 'far sighted' instead of 'near sighted'.

you are a loser for focusing on the grammar of this post! its not an its not an English grammar website..the grammar is fine enough! You look like a huge dork for that! Anyhoo..op? I think your cat has worms! lmao..gross

Eh? I was not. I just pointed it out and continued typing about the FML. You must be mistaking the loser here. -____-; Oh well.. Why should I even care what returded people say anyway~

bebz_fml 0

the guy mixed up a couple of words, BIG WOOP. get over it

Beware! The Nazi grammar corrector is here

Oh yeah FYL.. more like **** your cats life.

the_stereotype 0

exactly. you just touched the worm...meanwhile the worm is living inside your cat and feeding off your cat's insides. oh, and not to mention, your cat has probably already touched it considering they lick themselves clean. wasn't that a pretty vivid image?

I call BS. Reading in bed? Nearsighted and didn't have your glasses on? And couldn't see what was hanging out of you cat's butt when it was sitting on your chest? If it's true, you deserved it.

He said he was farsighted. if he couldn't see the cat which i assume was further away than the book, then i don't know how he could see the book.

Says nearsighted now, I was wondering what the fuss was

hey i was born in 95 and love metallica too, i couldnt fit the 95 on the end of my name tho

wannabesinger 16

At least it's an easy fix. Go to your vet and they'll give you some deworming medication and the cat will be just fine

perdix 29

It wasn't wiggling -- it was waving! Hi, daddy!

LivenLife 0

!LOL! I dont think I can feel anymore disgust after reading that now all there is is giggles.