By Fykkhttdsetkkhvln - 26/04/2009 16:45 - United States

Today, I was snuggling with my neighbors four week old kitten while babysitting their kids. I fell asleep, rolled over, and woke up next to a dead kitten. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 791
You deserved it 58 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I sincerely hope that this is a fake : That's just completely terrible :(

That's just enormous amount of pure fail. You fall asleep while you should be looking after their kids AND you kill their kitten. I hope you don't do this regularly.

Comments

blue16 0

that is soo sad makes me wanna cry

katydid12 0

omg i got so upset reading that. that is so awful. what could you say to the people you babysit for?

xnj319 2

Anyone talking about how they shouldn't have a 4 week old kitten... sometimes, things happen and humans have to take over caring for kittens when their mother can't. In an ideal world, it would never happen... but guess what. The world is not an ideal place. I have a cat that I had to take in at 2 weeks because his mother abandoned him. Other times, the mother gets killed (Maybe the OP fell asleep with her, too...). Anyways... that really sucks that it happened, but YDI for falling asleep when you're supposed to be doing a job.

jorygirly 0

wow, why are you asleep when your babysitting and how fat are you to kill a kitten, let alone cuddling with it, symbolizing you cant get anyone better than a poor 4 week old cat

DeeJayD 0

All the people saying you shouldn't separate a 4 week old kitten from it's mother, where in the OP does it say it's adopted? If you could point it out to me, that'd be awesome, thanks.

I'm hoping this was fake. If not, you shouldn't be posting this here. FML's are not meant to be that serious, they're just little funny, embarassing or unlucky things that happen in your life. Things you can shrug off. Not killing kittens.