Skinny love

By Too much skin? - 18/02/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me that I have “too much foreskin” and that I’d need to get circumcised if we were going to stay together. I’m already circumcised. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 681
You deserved it 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she's so concerned with the shape of your penis rather than who you are as a person, I don't think it's worth staying in a relationship with her.

Donut_Wizard 23

What a coincidence. I happen to know if someone else who’s girlfriend wants him to get his foreskin back.

Comments

If she's so concerned with the shape of your penis rather than who you are as a person, I don't think it's worth staying in a relationship with her.

Donut_Wizard 23

What a coincidence. I happen to know if someone else who’s girlfriend wants him to get his foreskin back.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
5th_point_of_contact 8

I’m wondering if you’re the same dude that posted something similar a while. So either this is a hoax or you maybe you should be consulting a doc instead of fml.

Ask her if she's willing to undergo female circumcision, if it's such a big deal to her. Good for the goose, good for the gander

except that they aren't remotely equivalent procedures

except that male circumcision isn't medically necessary. If we don't circumcise females we shouldn't circumcise males.

boopingsnoot 24

Not funny. "Female circumcision" involves cutting out the ******** and generally making it impossible for a woman to enjoy sex. Sometimes with everything that's left being sewn closed until marriage.

Funny how slicing up someone's genitals seems so utterly barbaric when it's not ingrained in your culture. Also, there is a version of female circumcision that just involves removing the clitoral hood, so yes it certainly can be equivalent to male circumcision.

onceuponatime456 16

Explain to her that is she wants to mutilate herself, feel free, but she can go **** herself if she thinks you will mutilate yourself!

Looks like she's given this some forethought.