By Fykkhttdsetkkhvln - 26/04/2009 16:45 - United States

Today, I was snuggling with my neighbors four week old kitten while babysitting their kids. I fell asleep, rolled over, and woke up next to a dead kitten. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 791
You deserved it 58 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I sincerely hope that this is a fake : That's just completely terrible :(

That's just enormous amount of pure fail. You fall asleep while you should be looking after their kids AND you kill their kitten. I hope you don't do this regularly.

Comments

Phlecks 0

A dead kitten is just a live kitten that sleeps a lot. The family won't tell the difference.

Please tell, me your kidding. This is defintely not a YDI, moment in my opinion. What are you going to do? OMG!, What the HELL were you thinking?

suphaley 0

That is horrible! I hope this is fake! Kittens shouldn't be separated from the mother before 12 weeks old! And you should NEVER sleep while you are baby sitting! What if something happened to the kids? Hopefully the parents will never hire someone as irresponsible as you again. If this is true, then I hope someone rolls over you while you're sleeping. See how it feels.

suphaley 0

That is horrible! I hope this is fake! Kittens shouldn't be separated from the mother before 12 weeks old! And you should NEVER sleep while you are baby sitting! What if something happened to the kids? Hopefully the parents will never hire someone as irresponsible as you again. If this is true, then I hope someone rolls over you while you're sleeping. See how it feels.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! This better b a fake 1! I can't believe ud do that! How could u fall asleep-and wouldn't u hear the kitten crying? And kittens aren't supposed 2 leave their mothers until they're 8 weeks! U should NEVER b allowed 2 get a cat after this. R.I.P. poor little kitty......this makes mi wanna cry :'-( I would never trust u around ne of my cats-and I wouldn't let u near me others!

I would have burst into tears, if that happened to me.