By joyness - 20/12/2012 14:49 - Taiwan - Taipei

Spicy
Today, I was sleeping on an airplane. I dreamed that I was running my hands up and down my friend's leg sexually to creep him out. I woke up and I realized that I was running my hand up and down the leg of the old man sitting next to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 256
You deserved it 24 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll bet you didn't hear him complaining, though. ;)

I bet he wasn't creeped out though. After a while, though, I think it was less up and down the leg, and more up and down the dong. I think he's ready for take-off. I bet his jet engine enjoyed its four-stroke cycle.

Comments

NotGabe 28

If it lasts for more than four hours...

Imagine waking up to the old man giving the same look to OP as your profile photo...

rintintin19 5

same thing happened to me only i was actually rubbing my friend's butt!

1dvs_bstd 41

Did the old man enjoy it? I'd pay to watch the aftermath!

VampObsessed 16

Why is this their fault? They were dreaming; can't help what you dream about or what you do while asleep.

Hmm good point there, but I don't think a girl wants to be known for jerking a guy to death.

This message was meant for a rely to my comment. Still getting used to the new app.

Don't feel bad! I mess up & do the same thing all the time!!

He must not have minded! If he did, he would've called a flight attendant or woke you up! Probably the highlight of his day! Still, YDI!!

How was this a YDI? The OP was doing something in their sleep they could not control.