By joyness - 20/12/2012 14:49 - Taiwan - Taipei

Spicy
Today, I was sleeping on an airplane. I dreamed that I was running my hands up and down my friend's leg sexually to creep him out. I woke up and I realized that I was running my hand up and down the leg of the old man sitting next to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 254
You deserved it 24 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll bet you didn't hear him complaining, though. ;)

I bet he wasn't creeped out though. After a while, though, I think it was less up and down the leg, and more up and down the dong. I think he's ready for take-off. I bet his jet engine enjoyed its four-stroke cycle.

Comments

Don't worry OP, I'm sure he enjoyed it. So many of the posts here on FML involve creepy old guys. He may have been one of them.

BellaBelle_fml 23

And that's supposed to make the OP feel better?

Well it sounded like she was embarrassed. No need to be embarrassed if the guy didn't freak out or even mind...

Werken247 14

Hey, why are you hating on the old guy. He was just an innocent victim. Well, he was innocent till OP molested him... who's the creeper now? Oh and OP, can I sit next to on your next flight?

Not hating! Just saying that if he's anything like the old guys in the other posts on here, chances are he liked it. Whatever floats his boat haha.

BellaBelle_fml 23

Even if the older man didn't get freaked or didn't mind it, it's still an embarrassing situation to be in for the OP.

perdix 29

Damn, why can't I get on a flight like that?!?! I always get stuck next to the nutters that want to talk about Amway, Jesus, Project Harp, Nibiru and Hummel figurines. Receiving the OP's treatment on a long flight sure would *lowers sunglassses* come in handy.

Dusty_Busters 15

Well perdix I'm sure anyone of these suck ups would gladly feel you up on an airplane

perdix 29

#61, I was hoping that when I wore my FML T-shirt on the plane last week. It didn't work at getting me an unconscious handjob, but it does make lovely Christmas gift at under $11. (Didi, please place the bag of cash behind the dumpster of the agreed-upon liquor store ;) )

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hits on their friends to freak them out :D

Yeah sure up and down "his leg" You can't be teasing old guys like that, you're going to give the poor bastard a heart attack.

perdix 29

Ladies, don't listen to #16. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Of course, we can take it, and if we can't, that's the way we'd want to leave this world. So, lotion up your hands and grope older men every chance you get.

Ladies don't listen to 24 they can't handle it. Us young gents at least wont have a heart attack when you grope us, just saying.

perdix 29

#40. My point exactly. How will they know if they're any good at it unless they put one of us in the hospital or the morgue? Jerking off a young guy on a plane. big deal. Sending an old dude to the ICU gives you instant cred and bragging rights.

Now he's going to want to ********** in the restroom even though it's frowned upon.

Good attempt at a movie quote. Actually, not a good attempt at all.

I purposely dream about sking every time I sleep between two guys. They never seem to mind. (:

Dusty_Busters 15

Hahaha I totally didn't get it for a while

"Today, I was on an airplane. While I was trying to finish reading a novel, this strange, creepy woman next to me kept feeling me up while pretending she was asleep. FML"

Obey_StudBoii 23

Lol that's to funny. Whenever I get on a plane I always end up sitting next to the old nutty people who want to talk about airline food, how small the cars look from 500ft in the air and a bunch of oddball stuff lol.

Silent_Thrill 17

Lucky you, I get these weird guys who like talking about bombs and guns. I mean it's interesting but after about the 4th time I've heard it all! They do have quite good beard maintenance tips though.

You probably made the old mans day! That's your good deed for the day completed!