By lizzie - 27/07/2011 13:30 - United States

Today, I was going to a talent show. On the way there, my car broke down, I lost my keys and managed to slam my hand in a window. I got there and waited in the theater for an hour before a janitor came by and said, "Show is tomorrow, lady." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 648
You deserved it 9 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where exactly did you lose your keys if you broke down?

Comments

Agreed. Did you not notice that you were alone? And that no one was performing? I don't see how this could have happened, no way would it take more than 5 minutes for OP to figure this out. I call shenanigans.

Agreed. Did you not notice that no one else was there to take the ticket? Or that no one was performing> I don't see how this could have happened, no way would it take more than 5 minutes for OP to figure this out. I call shenanigans.

juicedboi 7

Well now you can show people how to blow into their thumb and make your hand bigger. That or how to slam your hand in a door. The latter would be more entertaining.

RabidBunny 10

Places...don't you hate having to be at them?

Nevitt 9

your hand will be fine, just slap a bandaid on there, you'l be fine... bandaids heal everything NO EXCEPTIONS

sxe_beast 11

Yes, adhesive bandages fix broken hands and broken egos.

Wrong . . . you don't use band aid to heal a broken hand (assuming it is), are you crazy? You use duct tape for that. Duct tape fixes everything.

If duct tape, band-aid's or Kool- Aid Jammers can't fix it, you've got a real situation.

Where exactly did you lose your keys if you broke down?

You're obviously not so talented in remembering dates

iAmScrubs 19

The talent show may be tomorrow, but what you just did had to take a lot of talent.

perdix 29

Tell them your shtick is slapstick comedy based on X-treme punctuality and self-mutilation. You'll win hands down! Gnarled, bloody hands, that is.

Hah, I had a dream like this the other night. :)