By Masey - 17/09/2009 12:46 - United States

Today, I was running late for work. As I hurried out the door, I managed to trip over my own feet, fall off the front porch, and key my new car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 387
You deserved it 7 513

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a good trick. Really. That's like tripping over your feet and landing on your boss's exposed penis.

Maybe I should consider using that as an excuse more often. "I'm sorry, I fell on your wallet in such a way that it landed in my pocket."

Comments

what the hell is wrong with people now????wow your a ******* retard how the hell does that happen??!!!FYL

Mata_Hari 0

Not only how close is your car to your porch, but how could you do that really? I mean, I can't imagine how you fell in such a way that you keyed it? Was your arm outstretched? Sorry if this is a stupid comment, I've never keyed a car before so I wouldn't get the exact art/dynamics/whatever.

jhommie9696 0

and he shal be called CAPTAIN FAIL BUCKET!!! Bucket... bucket...

greent_fml 0

good thing you werent chewing gum too. you would have choked and died.

caperi 0

Clearly he didn't know it was his; he's not being ungrateful if nobody has given or shown the intention of giving him something. My guess is that he assumed the car was parjed there by a random stranger seeing as he's never seen it before. then he called it a "piece of shit" because it has no business sitting on their driveway.

how the hell does she deserve it for driving a car????? That sucks dude...