By Anonymous - 02/01/2012 05:40 - United States

Today, I was pushed over and robbed in a parking lot by a man in an ugly Christmas sweater. When I looked up, I was too distracted by the sweater to even look at his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 584
You deserved it 8 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slushpup9696 12

Gotta compliment the technique, nobody ever expects the "ugly sweater mugging".

Hey man, when grandma makes you a sweater, you wear that shit.

Comments

BrittanyPernell6 0

If you didn't look at his face how do you know it was a man? It may have been an old lady with too much testosterone hince the sweater. O.0

He was looking at the sweater. Obviously no boobies

Well... Either u have ADD..I mean how can u get distracted and not look the robber in the face?.... OR!! This is just a lame excuse to look the doosh in the face and say give my shit back!! And then kick him in the crotch and run away!! :) then ur woulda been solved...

MrMisfit, I love you. That sucks but it's an amazing technique. They might be able to I.D. him based on that. Besides, if OP was looking at the sweater, they could potentially notice an Adam's apple, broader shoulders, lack of breasts, other clothing in general to notice it was a man. You don't need to look at faces to tell gender, necessarily.

GoW_Chick 14

The beginning of your comment was random ... Watch out though a lot of people don't like him you might get caught in the crossfire. *angry mob appears* well would you look at the time got to go.

miranda_otzwirk 5

True true don't worry I'd do the same thing

TheHolyLama 0

hey, now you can report him as 'man with the ugly sweater' to the police!

Well it's not that weird because mostly when people are in a threatening situation they only notice the uncommon things (also known as the weapon focus effect) . FYL because it happens to all of us.

" take the money!, just get rid of that sweater! my god man "