Chill the **** out, Todd

By itsdezzz - 09/03/2016 23:43 - United States - Hatfield

Today, I noticed a customer looking for expired products in hopes of receiving a coupon from my store. I told them to let me know if they found anything. They promptly began following me around, telling me how to do my job, only to later file a complaint saying that I was harassing them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 587
You deserved it 1 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You work in retail ? That's pretty much an automatic FYL. Hang in there, OP!

What a madman! Good for you trying to be friendly though - hopefully your boss saw straight through his/her accusation.

Comments

You work in retail ? That's pretty much an automatic FYL. Hang in there, OP!

JustinJK 21

Why? Working retail can be a lot of fun. I love my job, and have a lot fun. Sure, I get some assholes in my store, but it's more fun than not.

What a madman! Good for you trying to be friendly though - hopefully your boss saw straight through his/her accusation.

I don't know if it would be an FML if her boss did. We need follow up on this!

The customer is always right, after all. That's some bullshit right there.

Havent heard that in awhile. Because most generally know now that is soooo not true lol.

Karma's a bitch for bitches like this idiot.

I hope there are cameras where you work to prove what a liar she is.

CheekyRaccoon 27

What did the customer say to the manager? Hi I'd like to file a complaint about Itsdezzz, they can't do their job. So I had to follow Itsdezz around and tell them how they should do their job, even though they seem to know what they're doing.

Honestly, I don't understand some customers sometimes, smh.

Customers will complain about anything if there's a chance for free stuff.

What the heck? HE followed YOU! I hope that you fight that complaint because that's bullshit. What's wrong with people these days???

Doesn't everyone love it when people falsely blame other people.

I used to work in the bakery department of a store (my title was cake decorator but I did everything else as well) and we would get people who would drop the cakes we made on purpose. Or they would give the container a little shake, just enough to smudge the icing or destroy the decorations we put on them. Then they had the ******* gall to ask for a discount. We weren't allowed to give discounts unless the product was on its last few days on the shelf so we would check the date and just be like, "Sorry, it's still fresh so we can't discount it. But if you like, we can find you one that isn't smudged, or make you a new one." Lots of very angry reactions to that >:) One other thing they did was try to peel off the discount stickers of other items and put them on fresher products. Like, "Buddy, the edges are curled and torn. We're not stupid."

I used to work in the deli department of a store and people would try to peel discount stickers and put them on different things as well...sigh.