By lance - 10/04/2010 05:00 - Australia

Today, I was pulled over by a cop and was fined $210 for making an illegal u-turn. When the cop finished writing my ticket and hopped in his car, he made the same u-turn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 776
You deserved it 7 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

some turns are not legal for civilians, the are for emergency vehicals only. learn the rules of the road before getting mad

Comments

OP, I hope you lose a couple of demerits as well. You broke the law. Deal with it!

hmmmmm.... dumbass don't you also realize that cops and ambulances etc CAN DO THE SAME THING?? they have have to go somewhere else oh and the guy who did the soviet Russian joke... no....

maybe it's because in from Washington state but I've never been bothered by a cop for a uturn legal or otherwise. I actually had a cop pull me over for a headlight then watch traffic for me so I COULD make the uturn.

Take him to court, im serious you could probably win..

asdf12345blah 0

I have to agree with 24 on this, YDI for breaking the law, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but stop botching and trying to get some sympathy because you broke the law and feel like you were in the right because the cop proceeded to do what you just got ticketed for. Regardless of ANY factors, YDI. Lessons Learned: Dont break the law... Also stop posting these shitty FML's... Ones like this are just plain bad (yay for fucktards?).

"I have to agree with 24 on this, YDI for breaking the law, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but stop botching and trying to get some sympathy because you broke the law and feel like you were in the right because the cop proceeded to do what you just got ticketed for. Regardless of ANY factors, YDI. Lessons Learned: Dont break the law... Also stop posting these shitty FML's... Ones like this are just plain bad (yay for fucktards?)." #75: You say 2 wrongs don't make a right. My math teacher told me that 2 negatives give a positive. Conclusion: You sir, clearly failed math.

rasellersjr 0

it depends on state law whether or not the police are allowed to break traffic law. All states allow it to some degree. I know here in MD they can only break traffic law if driving in "emergency status", lights AND siren, or just siren without lights. Just lights don't count. However, if they are responding to specific calls where they may scare off the suspect they can go just lights after the first mile to the scene and no emergency equipment at all 4 blocks from the scene. I was a cop for a while :P forced to retire on disability FML

vballgirl512 0