By Anonymous - 20/01/2015 11:04 - Australia - Blacktown

Today, I was playing Charades. My boyfriend, who I'd recently had a fight with, had trouble and just said his answer was the name of my celebrity twin. Nobody got it. He said "Really? It's Fat Bastard." Stunned silence followed, broken by a single "HAH." from my 'best friend'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 927
You deserved it 4 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hmmmm... Sounds like he just likes to be nasty. I wouldn't talk to him much anymore.

How rude. I would dump him at that point. No matter how bad the fight, he shouldn't be saying shit like that

Comments

I... But.... You're not suppose to talk during charades unless you're guessing. Either he sucks at charades or you worded this very awkwardly.

i_needa_username 17

Aw honey that's so mean. Dump his ass!!

orsombre_fml 11

Dump him. You do not deserve to be treated like that.

Well I know how everyone's saying to let him go, but I say. Have a talk with him, don't argue just talk it out.

dump him and your friend. my bets their with eachother anyway. you don't deserve either one

Why everyone on FML just say "dump him" or stupid things like that.. It's so difficult to understand that relationships are a bit more complex than that? He insulted you oh my god it's actually that relationship-breaking? I'm puzzled.

Nissi 17

It's demeaning, it's disrespectful, it's nasty, it's rude. What's not to understand? Who wants to be talked down to? No thank you.

You don't even know what disrespect is. Trust me.

NodakN8V 25

I think I laughed harder than I should have at this...

Your boyfriends an ass. So is your best friend. My best friend would have flew across the table like chuck norris and roundhoused his face up his ass. You deserve better all around.

Another perception of this could be the best friend was laughing not at the boyfriend's joke but at how badly it failed.