By I hate games - 18/08/2015 20:17 - United States - Belton

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me through charades. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 059
You deserved it 5 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe to her, your whole relationship was a charade...

"First word has two letters.... oh, you're acting like me.... oh first word is me! Okay, okay. You're jumping into something.... is it jump.... no, is it 'in'? Yeah? Oh, okay, second word is 'in'. Alright, you're crying.... tears? Me in tears? Oh yeah! Me in tears! I got it! Wait, why am I in tears? Babe, what's going on?"

Comments

at least you weren't playing operation with your doctor! !

At least you weren't playing monopoly. That game has a reputation of ruining a lot of things for a lot of people.

KeannaLove 32

That game is pure evil. A lot of my friendships have been tested playing it lol.

I played that game with some friends in 6th grade. By 7th grade, most had already moved away.

"First word has two letters.... oh, you're acting like me.... oh first word is me! Okay, okay. You're jumping into something.... is it jump.... no, is it 'in'? Yeah? Oh, okay, second word is 'in'. Alright, you're crying.... tears? Me in tears? Oh yeah! Me in tears! I got it! Wait, why am I in tears? Babe, what's going on?"

Dude I don't even have anything funny to say... That just sucks. But don't worry, you will find someone else

the real question is, were you playing with a group, and if yes, was it you who guessed what she was acting out?

That was mean, but it was also pretty creative.

I feel bad for you OP but I do find it kinda funny how that even happened

ACommenter 7

You must have been speechless But seriously, that sucks and i hope things get better.