By Anonymous - 20/01/2015 11:04 - Australia - Blacktown

Today, I was playing Charades. My boyfriend, who I'd recently had a fight with, had trouble and just said his answer was the name of my celebrity twin. Nobody got it. He said "Really? It's Fat Bastard." Stunned silence followed, broken by a single "HAH." from my 'best friend'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 927
You deserved it 4 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hmmmm... Sounds like he just likes to be nasty. I wouldn't talk to him much anymore.

How rude. I would dump him at that point. No matter how bad the fight, he shouldn't be saying shit like that

Comments

You fat bastard you and all the pie now baby you've never seen a salad you fat bastard

Are you sure you're BFF wasn't laughing at him since no one thought his joke was funny?

That's the point where you tell everybody that his is "Mini-Me"

Sounds like your friend was just trying to break the tension in the room, bf is an asshole but I wouldn't assume anything about the friend without further details

I'm pretty sure that your fight wasn't fully resolved, so he was lashing out at you because there's still something going on. Have a talk with him, explain to him that stuff like that isn't okay and try to work through it together.

UhHuhHoney 20

Some boyfriend you got there.

Your boyfriend sounds like a moron. Dump him. Set yourself free and someone better will come along. Life is too short to waste your time with childish antics.

It's called a J-O-K-E Sounds like you need to grow up, get some thicker skin and maybe learn to roll with it like maybe using an appropriate movie quote.

Silver_89 9

Look guys, OP's boyfriend left a comment! She was clearly hurt and embarrassed in front of company. Saying she looks like a character most people find repulsive and gross isn't funny, it's rude and spiteful. She doesn't need a thicker skin, she needs a more respectful boyfriend.

Oh look guys, it's a whiner baby, just like 90% of this community. If anyone needs a better partner, it's OP's poor boyfriend. Needs a girl who can laugh at herself.

That is the nastiest thing to say to a person. No matter what, he can never take that back. I'd be pissed op.

He *said* the answer? Your boyfriend sucks at charades.