By Anonymous - 07/12/2012 21:28 - United States

Today, I was out clubbing. My girlfriend went to get us drinks, so I danced alone while I waited. Some girl with hideous meth mouth, who was clearly tripping balls, started harassing and groping me and got all three of us kicked out when my girlfriend returned and beat the hell out of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 524
You deserved it 3 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whoa, badass girlfriend! Dealing justice one bitch-whipping at a time! Better not piss her off, OP, your balls would get kicked so hard they'd turn into diamonds. But hey, congrats on having a loyal girlfriend!

Hey, least she didn't take it wrong and think you were cheating on her!

Comments

I commend you on your choice of girlfriend. But judging the grammar and vocabulary I see in voting for FML's I'll tell you that "commend" is good.

CharresBarkrey 15

So you're dyslexic, a self proclaimed grammar Nazi, AND a sign interpreter? That's ******* impressive.

Why is everyone saying this girlfriend sounds awesome? She sounds trashy to me. If someone's bothering you, tell the bouncer - it's what he's there for. Don't act like a Jersey Shore reject and start a fight in the middle of the dance floor, ffs.

I'm with you. I wouldn't do any scratching and hair pulling, I'd actually just watch from afar and get a kick out of watching my boyfriend trying to get that girl out of his hair. Maybe that's why I'm single? Heh.

Can you really say you wouldn't react with aggression to a junkie feeling up and harassing your significant other? If so, you're a calmer person than most of us.

I agree, the proper thing to do would be to say something like "hey that's my boyfriend" etc. I don't have issues with fight as long as they're NEEDED. This wasn't needed, she went solution C not A. Really the only time violence is appropriate, is when you feel physically threatened or someone hit you first. But this? No this was a hot headed little girl who can't solve big girl problems.

I think "meth mouth" might be my new favorite saying..

winkydog4056 16

#51_I may not of know about ball trippin' but meth mouth is older than your grandma's sex life. Try again.....

CharresBarkrey 15

It's not a saying, 51. It's an actual condition, and nothing to be proud of. It smells to all high hell, too. Especially when you have to take teeth x-rays of someone with it.

Because it's a woman inappropriately touching a man it's laughable? Hmm, and yet I know that were it a man harassing a woman you'd be singing a slightly different tune. Careful, you're double-standard is showing.

-.-; That was meant for #50 and #52. Sorry about commenting on the wrong thread. Cheerio!

bettyboop428 24

I think 'older than your grandma's sex life' is my new favorite saying.

No, I don't think it's laughable. I don't know where you're getting that idea, because I'm pretty much the only one (besides #52) who ISN'T being all "hurrhurr violence is awesome cuz it's a chick!" No. Beating someone up because they're hitting on your s/o is trashy, regardless of gender. Again, you tell the bouncer someone's harassing you, and he removes said offender. Then you get to enjoy the rest of your night. Or, option 2, you all get kicked out of the club and you get to nurse a hangover AND a broken hand the next day, while your boyfriend writes an FML about how he's embarrassed by your behavior. Gosh, which one should I choose?

" I'd actually just watch from afar and get a kick out of watching my boyfriend trying to get that girl out of his hair." I should have just mentioned #52's comment solely - you were mentioned more or less by proxy because I really don't give a hoot what you think is trashy and what not. You're entitled to your opinion, naturally, but THAT was the statement I was pointing out. And sexual harassment is never funny, regardless of gender.

You're... Seriously. Not even going to address anything else, who cares!

Haha yeah she is. Damn those meth addicts. Disgusting habit really. Skin, teeth and all that burnt finger tips.

Lilithslabyrinth 0

Straight guy in a dance club? Check. Girlfriend buying drinks? Check. Dancing by yourself? Check. Girlfriend defending you? Check. Sympathy is at an all time low.

A chick defending her dude because you were loving the attention and didn't have the balls to walk away from Mary Methhead who is jerkin on your junk. I bet she wears the pants in the relationship. Just saying.

BlackBlazeCobra 16
BlueFlatts 20

Exactly, this is what I would have wanted to happen if I were in your boots. So you got kicked out of a club, who cares. You got a kick-ass girlfriend.