By berryjones11024 - 14/09/2014 14:35 - United States - Fayetteville

Today, I found my son trying to comb his hair with scissors. He's the same kid who thought that if he ate toothpaste, he would never have to brush his teeth again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 077
You deserved it 5 370

berryjones11024 tells us more.

Hello the OP here, in case you are wondering my son is 14, this what makes this bad. I had a talk with him about combing his hair with scissors, he said that since it had an edge he thought it would work just fine. He's not hurt in any way but if he was to hurt himself, I would have told him to figure it out. The eating toothpaste is a whole different story, I didn't know the purpose and he didn't know the purpose. I don't think he knew that toothpaste is poisonous if you ate it. Anybody want to adopt a kid?

Top comments

What. Where is this kid's logic? Also, how old is he, because a 3 year old doing it is way different from a 13 year old.

How old is your son? And I hope he doesn't stab himself with the scissors... Or punch true his head or poke his eye... I don't think he should have the scissors, in fact.

Comments

What. Where is this kid's logic? Also, how old is he, because a 3 year old doing it is way different from a 13 year old.

Eat the scissors, never have to cut your hair again! Because you would be dead. Kids, remember: never do drugs. Never do scissors.

#31 the more kids hear dont do drugs the more curious they get.i always heard that in elementary but my peers turned out to even do weed.

#63 They even did WEED?? What's this world coming to?

Chill #65 I know people who do crack and there not even old enough to grow a beard.

How old is your son? And I hope he doesn't stab himself with the scissors... Or punch true his head or poke his eye... I don't think he should have the scissors, in fact.

I see a future Albert Einstein coming along...

Let's just hope he's not an adult with his own home!

it would be more understandable if op told us his age.

Rainb0wdash9 23

He's just special in his own way....

It doesn't have to be, some kids are just idiots on their own.

Master of effieciency. This kid can't waste time, he's got places to be, things to do.

I'm sure he'll move past this phase in life. Once he does you'll be a very proud parent :)