By Anonymous - 07/12/2012 21:28 - United States

Today, I was out clubbing. My girlfriend went to get us drinks, so I danced alone while I waited. Some girl with hideous meth mouth, who was clearly tripping balls, started harassing and groping me and got all three of us kicked out when my girlfriend returned and beat the hell out of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 524
You deserved it 3 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whoa, badass girlfriend! Dealing justice one bitch-whipping at a time! Better not piss her off, OP, your balls would get kicked so hard they'd turn into diamonds. But hey, congrats on having a loyal girlfriend!

Hey, least she didn't take it wrong and think you were cheating on her!

Comments

This sounds more like a win than a fml moment.

Am I the only one who doesn't think the girlfriend is 'awesome?' If someone was hitting on me and my boyfriend went right to kicking their ass, I would be embarrassed. Saying "hey, buddy, she's with me," and walking me away would be enough.

74- I'm with you as far as not dealing out a full tilt shit-kicking for simply hitting on my wife, but Op said Mary Meth Mouth was actually Groping him. And anyone that wants to put their hands on my wife's body after being given a solid "No" deserves to have me bust my foot off in his ass.....IMHO of course. ;)

#78 - I came here to say the exact same thing. It's one thing to overreact because somebody looked at you, but if the situation can't be diffused with words and the person is overstepping that boundary... well, I WOULD expect my fiance to step in at that point. The girl was GROPING him; guarantee he's already told her to leave him alone, in which case she chose to ignore that request. I would have done the exact same thing.

Yeah, I guess it's one of those 'you had to be there' situations to see how far the meth-head had gone, and the gf's initial response.

PsychoBitch666 8

Awesome girlfriend is awesome.

venomousddog 19

Atleast your girlfriend knew you were innocent

Hey, OP.. at least you know your girlfriend will fight for you and beat the shit out of creepy druggies for you. :D

This is an FML for the meth chick. Why would it be an FML for you?

KiddNYC1O 20

Tripping balls... That is all.