By Anonymous - 07/12/2012 21:28 - United States

Today, I was out clubbing. My girlfriend went to get us drinks, so I danced alone while I waited. Some girl with hideous meth mouth, who was clearly tripping balls, started harassing and groping me and got all three of us kicked out when my girlfriend returned and beat the hell out of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 524
You deserved it 3 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whoa, badass girlfriend! Dealing justice one bitch-whipping at a time! Better not piss her off, OP, your balls would get kicked so hard they'd turn into diamonds. But hey, congrats on having a loyal girlfriend!

Hey, least she didn't take it wrong and think you were cheating on her!

Comments

Your GIRLFRIEND went to get you drinks, while YOU were dancing, and then you let HER get in a fight with some random girl... And you are bitching about it on FML... You are a douche, and it is clear who is wearing pants in this relationship :)

Your GIRLFRIEND went to get you drinks, while YOU were dancing, and then you let HER get in a fight with some random girl... And you are bitching about it on FML... You are a douche, and it is clear who is wearing pants in this relationship :)

I hope you love your girlfriend, cause that was thug!

How the hell is your life ****** from this?! At the absolute most, you got groped by a nasty stranger and got kicked out of a club. Big ******* deal. I'm sure you can forget about a memory like that with your girlfriend, wink wink. Oh, and while I'm on the subject, your girlfriend is a ******* badass who opened a can of whoopass on that girl! Why the **** are you complaining? At least she didn't assume you were cheating! If I were you, I'd quit whining on FML and go have some sexy time and romantic time with your girlfriend, since it seems to me that she definitely deserves some special treatment.

Your GF protected you from a crazy druggie...why is this bad?

Lol at least ur not single out of the deal, and you saved money... By not wasting it at the club.

I must admit to being really curious about what "meth mouth" is...