By DD: - 19/02/2015 20:45 - United States - Denver

Today, I was on my way to work when my ex-wife drove past me in the car she got from me. She fucked me over so hard in the divorce that I have to ride my bike to work while wearing a full suit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 154
You deserved it 3 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least she didn't leave you only with half; imagine riding a unicycle to work!

Comments

there's a reason we all call the ex as the devil..

What gave her such grounds as to make off with so much stuff during the divorce?

Can't stress enough the importance of getting pre-nups...

Well, Karma may be on your side so maybe you'll be laughing at her fat ass once she marries some loser and you'll be with the person you deserve, driving your new family car

or maybe karma already played out and that's why he got ****** so hard in the divorce.

Doesn't matter what he did, no one should be ****** over like this in a divorce.

by ****** over, you mean got the car? seriously? if there was only one car, someone had to get it. how do you know he deserved it more than her?

Chances are they bough it together. Both names on the loan. Both making the payments.

#80 Just a reminder that you were the one that said he got ****** in the divorce first so those are your words not mine. Also, yes losing a car is getting ****** over as they usually cost a huge sum of money. Btw let's not ignore the fact that, generally speaking, when a divorce happens the man always gets the raw end of the deal.

My response of getting ****** over was in response to yours, claiming karma would bite her in the ass for daring to get a car in a divorce that we know nothing about. Personally, I don't think there's enough information here to say who got ******, if anyone did. OP could just be bitter that she got something he wanted.

Why do divorced cost so much? Because they are worth it!

The best revenge is a great life... You may be pedalling now... And she's got an ill-gotten car... If you truly want it... You'll be in a far better place than her in no time!!!

cwstrambi 4

Forget her OP, things will get better