By DD: - 19/02/2015 20:45 - United States - Denver

Today, I was on my way to work when my ex-wife drove past me in the car she got from me. She fucked me over so hard in the divorce that I have to ride my bike to work while wearing a full suit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 154
You deserved it 3 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least she didn't leave you only with half; imagine riding a unicycle to work!

Comments

I'm not even joking, I wouldn't have even divorced her. I would have hit with a car and there her in a ditch. what a ho.

It's your own fault you married her then let her take you to the cleaners. Maybe you should have spent some more money on a decent lawyer

No lawyer can change a marriage agreement.

Anything purchased during a marriage is considered property of both parties. That included the $150,000 inheritance that was left to me by my mother when she passed away. My ex-husband spent $30,000 in one day, on what I'll never know exactly, because he considered me too stupid to understand a bank account, but the theory is he paid off all his credit cards from before we were married. Nothing could be done because he was married to me. He now lives in a new house with two new cars and has custody of our child, because after the divorce I was making minimum wage and ended up homeless because I didn't get a house. I did get the car though, and the transmission was bad. But, I was still happy to get out of a bad situation. So, really it sucks but none of us know the whole story from one FML post.

That really depends on your marriage agreement though. If you have assets like that, you always get a prenup. And if you got the money during the marriage, you can still secure that with a postnuptial agreement.

Notverycreeative 13

**** her self entitlement. Now you can save more money without spending it on her.. Buy a nicer car, get a hotter girlfriend, call it a day.

Don't worry; karma is a beauty bitch. She'll get what's coming to her. Maybe a totaled car is in the near future.

We'll think of it this way, at least you're getting exercise, while she's just putting her foot down on a pedal and not moving her legs as much as you are. ;)