By Anonymous - 06/04/2009 19:08 - United States

Today, I was on my way to meet some friends for lunch. As I was parking, one of their cell phones accidentally called mine. As I walked to the restaurant, I listened in as some of my best friends discussed all the things they hate about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 88 158
You deserved it 5 114

lespaul_fml tells us more.

I posted this FML and just wanted to say that A) I am, in fact, a guy and these are guy friends B) The phone was on the table, not in a pocket. C) one of them literally is my best friend for the past 4 years and D) one of them came over later on that day and we had a long talk about it and mended things up.

Top comments

Something similar happened to me once. My mother took a road trip with some of her friends and her cellphone accidentally called mine. I got to hear all about how her life would have been so much better if she'd never had me. Trust me; it gets better after a while. You're luckier, though: You can easily distance yourself from those so-called "friends."

Comments

wallythedolly 0

yeah, definitely time to get new friends.

# 7 That's so sad. But this FML at least you know the truth, and you can stop wasting your time being friends with them. I hope you said something.

did they like, butt dial? i hate when that happens...it's so annoying anyways, i agree with #16

youre_fucked 0
Murdock7x4 0

When you got there, you should've told them that you just found out that you have cancer and you're going to die in 3 weeks. ...that outta show 'em.

FlightlessTalk 0

:( you deserve better friends. are you sure they were talking about you?

kandy_fml 0

Friends do that shit all the time. No matter how good of friends you are with a group of people there will be things about you that they don't like. And they are going to talk about those things when you aren't around. Shit happens.

kandy_fml 0

@#19. I'm pretty sure there are better ways to seek revenge (if you must) than faking something as serious as cancer. That isn't even funny.