By Anonymous - 06/04/2009 19:08 - United States

Today, I was on my way to meet some friends for lunch. As I was parking, one of their cell phones accidentally called mine. As I walked to the restaurant, I listened in as some of my best friends discussed all the things they hate about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 88 158
You deserved it 5 114

lespaul_fml tells us more.

I posted this FML and just wanted to say that A) I am, in fact, a guy and these are guy friends B) The phone was on the table, not in a pocket. C) one of them literally is my best friend for the past 4 years and D) one of them came over later on that day and we had a long talk about it and mended things up.

Top comments

Something similar happened to me once. My mother took a road trip with some of her friends and her cellphone accidentally called mine. I got to hear all about how her life would have been so much better if she'd never had me. Trust me; it gets better after a while. You're luckier, though: You can easily distance yourself from those so-called "friends."

Comments

danceoramma24 0
danceoramma24 0

http://www.get2pc.com/watch?v=b3u65f4CRLk]] get new friendsssz

there's always that one person in the group that everyone hates. and if you disagree, well obviously you are that person. shoulda walked in the restaurant and if they acted all cheery and loving, call those bitches out.

isabella12195 0

why would you rate this "you deserved that one"

xkaitlinwhitex 0

lol next time your talking/fighting or they are just being annoying make a snappy comment referring to what they were saying. like quote some things they said and then see their reactions when they catch on.

maybe one of them purposely called you so you could hear what your other 'friends' were saying.

if i were you i wouldve turned around, went home and never talk to them again xxox

mekzikinz 0

Cool friends you've got there. But the first thing I thouhy when I was reading this was that may be the one who called you did it on purpose.