By unsatisfied - 29/11/2010 12:13 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was lying in bed listening to my neighbors have loud, and what sounded like, enjoyable sex. My boyfriend rolled over and said, "she sounds like fun" before rolling back over and going to sleep. It's been four months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 638
You deserved it 6 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blazed562 0

Go buy an $80 vibrator. That'll make him more competitive. :)

Comments

tdub10 2

What you should do is start masturbating right in front of him and let him see how good it feels to you and I bet he'll jump right on you. Also, be more wild with it and remember to be creative.

Bwahahaha, YLS. But maybe if you haven't had sex in that long, the spark may have just died.

Bwahahaha, YLS. But maybe if you haven't had sex in that long, the spark may have just died.

EvilDave 13

Sounds like you are a bad lay. Try being more adventurous, expressive, and interested in sex.

well, are you 2 just overworked and tired? you know your body stops wanting sex if it goes too long without. that drive at a certain age has to be coerced to a degree. but sexual innovation should help. :)

pepelapew 0

oh I thought he had rolled over and been asleep for 4 months

Or maybe the neighbors were having sex for four months? The OP wasn't really clear on that.

or maybe it takes him 4 months to get it up

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

Are you waiting for him to initiate something? There's nothing wrong with you being the one to initiate something. Go jump his bones!

Seriously, what kind of a lazy bitch expects the man ti initiate sex every time? If I waited for my husband to initiate sex, we'd almost never have it. It's as easy as sticking your hand in his pants and stroking a bit.

#74 I agree with u OP u godda **** it up babe or he's gonzo it's a give n take u give he takes he like he gives bak n u take n u wuddent be 4 months with no sex womp womp