By unsatisfied - 29/11/2010 12:13 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was lying in bed listening to my neighbors have loud, and what sounded like, enjoyable sex. My boyfriend rolled over and said, "she sounds like fun" before rolling back over and going to sleep. It's been four months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 639
You deserved it 6 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blazed562 0

Go buy an $80 vibrator. That'll make him more competitive. :)

Comments

ThatLooksSticky 16

you need to just climb on top of your man and take what you want sometimes.

willnreno911 0

what's the point of being I'n a relationship if your not gonna smash every night? 4months!!! without is insanity

Whaddaya mean, what's the point? By this reasoning, the best relationship would be a continuous deal with a prostitute.

HELLO Captain Obvious, those noises.... how much more of a sign or hint do you need?

addmonkey 1

4 months might seem like a long time but if you ever dated a complete bitch nothing can get Willie excited. And for some chicks having sex is just more work than it's worth. Massage parlor anyone?

The correct answer is "Oh yes, she is!".

xCaseyx 0

Today, while in bed with my sex obsessed girlfriend, the neighbors were having sex, wanting to avoid it, I said they were having fun then went to sleep. She thinks she can't live without sex. FML.

He meant that the neighbor lady sounded fun, because obviously you are not fun.

4 months? That kind of sucks. But based on what your boyfriend said, I'm going with the assumption that you're a bit of a bore in bed and that's the reason for the dry spell. Liven things up. or break it off, so you can both find people that you are sexually compatible with.

He's in bed right next to you, saying that sex "sounds like fun," and you apparently do nothing about it. So whose fault is it that it's been four months? Your boyfriend was basically telling you that he's jealous of the neighbors. Do something about it.