By Sunshine.0.ninja - 29/07/2010 18:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was looking through my boyfriends phone, when I found a naked picture of myself. Too bad I haven't sent him any. Ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 863
You deserved it 14 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

130: You're a jerk. Women have a right to their own damn bodies. If he's creepily taking pictures when she's asleep or something, that is a crazily ridiculous invasion of her privacy. Don't normalize mistreatment of women. Also: Rot in hell. To the people saying "at least it was of you", I refer you to the idea that women have a right to their bodies. If a **** star or someone wants to be giving out naked pictures, that is her right to do so. If you do NOT give consent, IT IS NOT OKAY. I would rather find **** on my boyfriend's phone than something so creepy and objectifying.

Comments

qt4u 0

kinda sad that he managed to get a naked picture of you, seeing your name has "ninja" in it xP jk op, but you know that's beyond obsessed (:

well, at least the police will know who to question when you mysteriously disappear!!

YDI for being naked and not expecting people to take pictures.

Photoshop.. I love doing that.. 18+ only allowed though

did ya get drunk wit him cause that could of happend lol

UsernameHere015 0

thenn how did u know if it was u if i didnt sendnit to him?

You know, that's a DAMNED good question. How on earth can someone recognize a picture of HERSELF?! No one knows his/her own face/body! NO ONE!

celkey 0

people see themselves in mirrors.....

So he's allowed to take naked photos of OP without her (sober and conscious) consent, but she's not allowed to look through his phone? O.o

^ That's reply to a comment that has since poofed. It said basically "YDI for looking through his phone/invading his privacy."

Um...wasn't he ten times nosier sence he had taken a pic of her naked without her knowing?

^ whoops I was commenting to the same one as TheIrishJane.

twinny_sc 13

how do you know op's not being sarcastic. ahhh see what I mean?

you sure it wasn't your twin? jk.. How didn't you notice? do you just walk around naked all the time?