By Sunshine.0.ninja - 29/07/2010 18:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was looking through my boyfriends phone, when I found a naked picture of myself. Too bad I haven't sent him any. Ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 863
You deserved it 14 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

130: You're a jerk. Women have a right to their own damn bodies. If he's creepily taking pictures when she's asleep or something, that is a crazily ridiculous invasion of her privacy. Don't normalize mistreatment of women. Also: Rot in hell. To the people saying "at least it was of you", I refer you to the idea that women have a right to their bodies. If a **** star or someone wants to be giving out naked pictures, that is her right to do so. If you do NOT give consent, IT IS NOT OKAY. I would rather find **** on my boyfriend's phone than something so creepy and objectifying.

Comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

Shit happens when you party naked. It takes about a few clicks to delete a photo...let's hope it didn't find it's way around town!

that's gross:p meaning you sent it to someone else and e ended up with it? aha you were sexting someone:O that's ridiculiously gross...

or she sent pics to other ppl and they sent it to him??

haha, that's what you get for leaving your window open!!! I have 3 pics of you naked also!!

As1LayDying 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

YDI for looking through his phone what kind of person are you to be looking through another persons phone (serious and sarcastic tone)

it's funny because he took pics of u without u knowing.

ziara13 0

this is not an fml. it's your boyfriend. it's a good thing if he takes pictures of you!

30 your comments are old and not funny, just like the SR jokes..