By Nolimit2217 - 29/12/2014 22:07 - United States

Today, my wife started a 24 hour urine collection as directed by the doctor for her pregnancy. She has to collect the urine in a gallon jug, and refrigerate it. At lunch time, I went to go get the rest of my sandwich but was unable to find it, until she suggested I "look under the piss jug." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 441
You deserved it 2 808

Nolimit2217 tells us more.

Nolimit2217 32

I thought it was funny. I understand the seriousness of pre-eclampsia since it happened with our first child too. Don't get on a high horse with me. I support my wife through and through, just had a funny moment I wanted to share.

Top comments

For a sec I thought the FML was going to be that you mistook it for lemonade or green tea and took a swig.

Comments

I bet his wife is taking the piss out of him over this entire situation.

Well did you? Congratz on the baby though op =)

I think you can spare one sandwich, I'm sure you'll be making many more for your future child! Congrats, OP. :)

Well, she sounds pissy! I wonder who pissed in her cereal! Eh, Eh, no? Ok.

For a sec I thought the FML was going to be that you mistook it for lemonade or green tea and took a swig.

That would be far worse, this FML is hardly worthy of being posted in my opinion.

"...then I went for the lemonade, man was I parched from my workout. Without smelling it or even pouring it into a glass I chugged it all down."

hamrtym 15

Look under the piss jar for your shit sandwhich, babe. If it's not there, check next to the I just puked in my mouth milkshake.

Murilirum 23

Went with YDI based on the premise that she's pregnant with your help. +1 for piss jug.

xninix_fml 36

Lol of course he helped, but it sounds like he's going to be there for her, and the baby. Congratulations op :), sorry about the sandwich though.

This has nothing to do with the post but I just wanted to say I love your profile picture! Sweeney Todd is love and life!