By Sunshine.0.ninja - 29/07/2010 18:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was looking through my boyfriends phone, when I found a naked picture of myself. Too bad I haven't sent him any. Ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 863
You deserved it 14 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

130: You're a jerk. Women have a right to their own damn bodies. If he's creepily taking pictures when she's asleep or something, that is a crazily ridiculous invasion of her privacy. Don't normalize mistreatment of women. Also: Rot in hell. To the people saying "at least it was of you", I refer you to the idea that women have a right to their bodies. If a **** star or someone wants to be giving out naked pictures, that is her right to do so. If you do NOT give consent, IT IS NOT OKAY. I would rather find **** on my boyfriend's phone than something so creepy and objectifying.

Comments

could be worse, it could be a naked picture of someone else..

jrojas211 0

maybe op sent it to somebody else and it got forwarded so many times it ended up on op's boyfriend's phone. 0_o i smell a cheater...

tristun69 0

At least you know he's still interested. :) But that's still creepy.

25 is probably right He got the pic from someone else she sent it to in the past Serves u right for sending pics all over town haha

RainbowxxVeinsx 17

34-or maybe she sent one to an ex boyfriend before and it got forwarded around. Or maybe her boyfriend is just a creeper and likes to sneak and take naked pictures of people.

mr rodgers would be dissapointed, so would king friday.

at least it wasn't his other girlfriend

StopTheFuckinCar_fml 0

some of you people are retarded. what did OP say to make your brain come up with 'i smell a cheater' & OP sending pics to an ex & all over town & all your other lame responses?