By darkman28 - 07/04/2009 05:21 - United States

Today, I was looking at the page of a girl I've had this big crush on for a long time. After getting a date with her and taking her horse back riding and having a picture taken of the two of us I find that she paint shopped me out of the picture before posting it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 472
You deserved it 4 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aw poor you. if you have a picture of the two of you, do the same thing and photoshop her out. Maybe put a smiley face on where she should be

briedis 0

That is just rude. Maybe you could ask her why she did that?

Comments

alex_vik 0

#12 - Some people do use MS Paint...

somethingelse 0

Aw. She didn't even have the dignity to photoshop you out. She just used paint shop. Oh dear.

hhhahhahhaahahahahaaahahahaahahaahahaahaha.

To be fair, if you went out one time, she may not exactly be ready to identify as a couple. Especially if you're young (teenagers).

Maybe you looked bad in the picture. Or maybe she just wanted one of herself for her page, liked how she looked in that one, and so used it after cutting you out.

RolliePollie 5

Well clearly "paint shopped" is considered from the graphic designing program Corel Paint Shop Pro. Also that's pretty effed dude. Well at least u know now the girl just wanted a free date & nothing more :/. I would definitely kick her in the throat :D mmkay! No j/k. But possibly she isn't ready for something committed & doesn't want people to know she's talking to someone at the moment. She probably got herself out of a really long relationship or something of that sort. Just talk to her & see what the issue was. I'm sure the outcome wont be so bad.

Awww, im really sorry. That sucksss, obviously shes not very nice and thats what you should be looking for in a girl so i would suggest finding someone with a heart.

ummm... dude, it's called photoshop, not paintshop...

not everyone has photoshop...everyone has MS paint therefore paintshop