By MorganRox26 - 31/12/2009 16:52 - Canada

Today, I was looking through pictures on Facebook. There was a picture of me and my friends with the caption "I love you guys!" below. I had been cropped out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 544
You deserved it 3 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What on earth did you just say? Please, get a dictionary and learn the english language. Thank you.

Comments

123e3 0

well **** them. get better friends

DreMaMa 0

MESSAGE ME FOR LOCKERZ INVITE!!1 LOCKERZ = FREE IPODS, GAMING SYSTEMS, GAMES, AND MOREEEE ALL FREE!!!!!!

Rofl. I would take money over friends anyway. With enough money you could buy friends. I bet they would be just as fun to go clubbing with anyway. Unless I like, grew up with them or something. As for the OP, drop them.

Disregard friends. Acquire currency lol I feel bad for u

awwww thats sucks! just find some better friends.

Towelie_31 0

how do you accidently crop someone out of a picture?

MzRodriquez95 0

Lmao Mercy does have a point I accidentally cropped my friend too (winks).

Mercy is that why I'm cropped out of our s&m group pic? I knew it!:D

sgomfg 1

mercy u can crop photos directly in facebook u don't need Photoshop crap

pinktiger 0

the picture probably just accidentally cropped you out..not the end of the world

It's facebook, it was probably automatically cropped by the picture fitter. As for #87, maybe you're describing yourself. You sound like a right asshole.

:O:O omg i feel so bad for you . you should get better friends . damn hoes .

Wowz i agree wit da pplz above me (sum) jus get betta friendz n if it really wuz "suppose" they could have fixed it sooo yea jus get betta friendz --simple.

What on earth did you just say? Please, get a dictionary and learn the english language. Thank you.

Were you tagged on the photo or just facebook stalking someone's page?