By Anonymous - 30/09/2009 22:57 - United States

Today, I was looking at my wedding photos. The photographer moved onto the "candid" shots and thought it would be cute to have pics of us making out at the reception. I have blonde hair. The girl in the picture did not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 384
You deserved it 3 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh no! Are you positive that it's the groom in that picture? Maybe the photographer knew what he was taking a picture of and that was his way of telling you that your husband is a cheating douche. No offense.

Comments

forsberg21 0

it could be that the photographer just saw the guy kissing another girl and decided to let the bride know in the most conclusive way possible...

rentothenay 0

Has anyone not seen 'Weddings From Hell'? There are plenty RECORDED videos of brides sneaking off with the best man during the receptions as well as grooms having a quickie with a guest or bridesmaid. As for the dress change, LATELY is has been more popular for a bride to shed her white gown for something easier to dance in...although I'm assuming not many people watch the bridal channel as well. Personal experience isn't accounting for much since there are a ton of weddings taking place everyday. This bride was probably one that did change dresses, however, the photographer probably wasn't stupid enough to think the woman in the picture wasn't the bride, although he should have had a note in there telling her what she was about to find. It's just a shot of evidence that the man she married has a few secrets. Don't be naive to think it's a fake just because something like this doesn't happen at normal weddings.

michiganfan 0

I agree with number 53. this is DEFINITELY a fake. And if that wasn't you in the pic, where were you when it was being taken??

The photographer took a picture of the groom kissing a woman who was not the bride.

devonisthebest 7

Maybe you dyed your hair and now forgot