By Anonymous - 30/09/2009 22:57 - United States

Today, I was looking at my wedding photos. The photographer moved onto the "candid" shots and thought it would be cute to have pics of us making out at the reception. I have blonde hair. The girl in the picture did not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 384
You deserved it 3 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh no! Are you positive that it's the groom in that picture? Maybe the photographer knew what he was taking a picture of and that was his way of telling you that your husband is a cheating douche. No offense.

Comments

Did any of you crying "FAKE" stop think that maybe the photographer wasn't trying to take cute candid shots as the OP thought, but actually saw what the sleazy groom was doing and took pics so the bride would know what a dirt bag her new husband is? You never know. Also, maybe those at the reception didn't know what was happening. The guests don't need to keep their eyes glued to the bride and groom every second of the reception. It's quite possible the groom snuck off while the bride was otherwise preoccupied. Or, maybe no one said anything because the groom wasn't really making out with someone else, but instead was receiving a congratulatory kiss from a friend or family member. Different cultures congratulate in different ways.

Your first point takes the words right out of my mouth, thank you (: And your second point, that maybe no one was watching, is a good one too - if the bride's not with him, everyone's eyes are probably on her or a cute bridesmaid/groomsman/single guest that they're hoping to take home. Weddings are all about the bride, not the groom q: Sorry guys!

Gruffy 0

frankly...I'd love to be part of a culture that says "congratulations" by trying to swallow your tongue....seriously...wtf

She probably wasn't wearing a white dress either. Sounds like your photographer knew what he was doing with that one.

jennadol95 0

ouch.. too many drinks i hope? not intentionally.

rayrayy_fml 0

How would that make it better?

Score! Modded this one. But seriously? You got screwed

I've heard of guys having the Seven-Year Itch when they started to cheat on their wives, but your husband's Seven-Minute Itch is a little ridiculous. . .

Igor_g5 0

Give the guy a break. He was probably drunk and thought he was with his bride.

Who had magically changed hair color since he last saw her?

famas48 0
missmasturah 0

Wow, at the reception? At least the new husband is ballsy.

RipIt 0

I'm not one of those dickheads who reply "fake" to all the FML's on here, but today, I am.