By f*ckingdisgusted - 27/08/2011 01:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was installing updates on my 16 year old daughter's laptop, when I got the urge to snoop around. I found a 5,000 word sex story involving her and the Edward and Jacob weirdos from the Twilight movies. I can't even look her in the eyes. I can't believe I raised this freak. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 690
You deserved it 56 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol! Don't go snoop around her stuff! But that is weird...

Comments

Amy_Skye 0

everyone is a freak at 16 and now you know not to snoop.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

No it's not. I don't agree with all of you calling OP a horrible ass for calling his daughter a freak. That is like the least of all evils a parent can do to their child. Also, yes it does clearly state that OP thinks his daughter is a freak for writing a raunchy fanfic about the two supernatural trouser stains from Twilight. Please understand what it is you are reading before you make a comment about it.

Mewzakuro240 0

Okay, Twilight is bad, BUT at least she wasn't going out and actually having sex with dead guys and dogs. Or sex in general. There is a difference between writing it out, and acting it out. It's a hormones thing. This, however, is coming from a girl who writes fanficton, not usually smut, but fanfiction none-the-less.

jbabedd 15

At least you know that if she's held up in her room writing Twilight Erotica, she probably isn't out there having sex.

Ur dick for saying "I can't believe I raised this freak"

kels3 0

God forbid she fantasize about anything (sarcasm). Atleast she's not a drug or sex addict or worse. Don't be so judgmental of your child, be supportive.

LexusRenee 6

When you look for trouble, thats exactly what you get my friend

Im a fan of Twilight && Bieber... hehe But your daughters is just a creep

JessicaC13 2

I'm almost seventeen and I've been writing since the seventh grade. Many of my stories were romantic and included sexual scenes. It sounds normal (as long as she isn't actually going out and having threesomes?) but it's completely understandable to be creeped out as a parent, and also the fact that it's Twilight...*shutters* Also, being from the South I'm probably sheltered but I've never seen so many cruel people until this site! She is still your daughter, no matter what.

Is it really that important that they misspelled shudders? This is a discussion about propriety and fanfiction.

juicifer 0

Well at least you didn't find role play pics with captions..what kind of a 16 yr old were you?..print it take a red pen to it and point out grammatical errors..it'll be funny and a great bonding experience..