By Ricky - 17/08/2009 01:00 - United States

Today, I was home alone and I started to sing Halo by Beyonce. I was starting to get into it and began singing with more passion until the phone rang. It was my neighbor begging me to please shut the hell up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 413
You deserved it 42 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLable 0

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH STUPID METALHEADS HATING ON EVERYTHING THAT IS POPULAR? JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING ISN'T YOUR TASTE, DOESN'T. MEAN. IT'S. BAD. I listen to rock and when I hear fellow fans telling others that anything other than rock is crap, I just want to slam their faces into a brick wall. IT PISSES ME OFF. Point is: everyone's got their musical tastes. If you don't like what someone else likes, suck it up and move on. Don't criticise them because people are just gonna think your a retard.

Comments

lmc9413 0

L M F A O && i was actually laffinq lol

thats funny. too bad it already happened on Will & Grace ((((((((tv show)))))))))

alex_vik 0

I don't get these FMLs. Do you have paper thin walls or something? I sing at my house with a mic and amp and I never get any calls or people telling me to shut up.

Don't sing Halo, play it! *Not endorsed by Bungie Studios, 343 Industries, or Microsoft.

no wonder, that's an awefull song, beonce sucks

MyKillz 0

shut up #82 - stop attempting to crowbar in a boast that you can actually sing well!!

I don't care what kind of music you like, if you're singing so loudly that the neighbors can hear you, then you deserve it. Enjoy your music, but take the victims around you into consideration as well.

jamesxisxcool 0