By Ricky - 17/08/2009 01:00 - United States

Today, I was home alone and I started to sing Halo by Beyonce. I was starting to get into it and began singing with more passion until the phone rang. It was my neighbor begging me to please shut the hell up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 413
You deserved it 42 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLable 0

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH STUPID METALHEADS HATING ON EVERYTHING THAT IS POPULAR? JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING ISN'T YOUR TASTE, DOESN'T. MEAN. IT'S. BAD. I listen to rock and when I hear fellow fans telling others that anything other than rock is crap, I just want to slam their faces into a brick wall. IT PISSES ME OFF. Point is: everyone's got their musical tastes. If you don't like what someone else likes, suck it up and move on. Don't criticise them because people are just gonna think your a retard.

Comments

alex_vik 0

I doubt "I'm so sick" would turn a gay man straight, it made me (a straight man) want to throw up.

MiseryAlice 0

You deserve it, pop is shit. I'm not going to say that beyonce isn't a good singer, because she's one of the few pop artists who can sing (not excellent, but she can sing) but she's also a **** like the rest of them. If your going to sing something, start rocking out to some good music. And to anyone who saids that just because I don't like a band/person doesn't mean that my opinion is truth, shoot yourself. Pop=suck.

akalisser 0

Um opinion never = truth. It is an OPINION, after all.

lollipop217 0

What man knows the words to halo? I'm a teenage girl and I think that music is shit. YDI for listening to crappy music

xXxJazzaxXx 0

YDI for most probably having a real shit voice. And listening to real shit song. Good on the neighbour for telling you the shut the **** up, he handled it quite well. I would have thrown a rock through your window.

VampiressMiharu 0
mcsnelly 5

I always sing when I'm alone, but if you're singing loud enough for your neighbors to hear, I'd say YDI for singing too loud...I mean unless you live somewhere with REALLLY thin walls and the neighbor is just whiny. But now's a good time to turn the volume down a bit lol. Oh and pleassssse stop all the "YDI for listening to horrible music comments"! Oh my God, someone likes a different kind of music than you...get over it! Just because you don't listen to a genre of music, it doesn't mean it's not good or that others shouldn't like it. And BTW, mainstream music is mainstream for a reason...because more people like it than other genres!

I never thought people acctually did that, if my neightbours pay attention to my operatic singing, the must not hate it and my dad is kidding when he says sometimes that the neighbours complain, cuz they don't I doubt they really care...FYL because it's just unlucky and I feel sorry that it actually happened to you, I've never had that happen to me, the closest I've come to that is my mom coming down stairs when my brothers trying to sleep, and he can sleep through anything, but otherwise I must be good!

zymn 6

why do i have to share a state with this guy? i hate living in Arkansas...

Wow your neighbor must be really lazy to call instead of getting up and knocking on your door. Ridiculous.

reidcamphor 0

YDI For listening to that fat cow

You know what the funny part is? You're a dude! Lol