By Heyy - 24/11/2010 17:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend when he started shaking really hard. When I asked him what he was doing, he simply said, "I want to be better than your vibrator!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 098
You deserved it 12 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For some reason I think this is really funny, maybe a bit awkward, but funny nonetheless. But at least he's trying, OP, he clearly wants to please you and is worried he isn't doing. So if he already is, then tell him so, if not, take it as an opportunity to teach him how to improve.

Sooooo...Your life is ****** because your boyfriend cares and wants to please you? Listen, princess, this this Fmylife.com, not ShowTheWorldImAColdHeartlessBitch.com. **** off.

Comments

Haha well at least he's trying to keep you happy so you can keep using him instead of his replacement

Haha dude is goal-driven! That's a good sign, at least he's aiming to please you!

you should tell him your vibrator is black ;) cuz once you go black youll never go back

this fml and the comments are the funniest thing I xame across all day today BAAHAHAJANAJAJANAJnjajajaajHAHAHAHAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA its just too ****** hilarious! btw am I the only one or OP really have 0 sense of humor haha

CoachLlama 5

For a snappy dresser, you have unusual thoughts.

Midnight, you just bumped yourself down to steerage on your one-way trip to hell. Bon voyage!

Doc, I'm pretty sure there's a 10th level invented and reserved just for me. Like, I'll fist bump Satan on the way to the end of the 9th level, where there'll be a muscular Black bouncer by a limo. He'll be wearing haterblocker shades and will have a sign with my name on it. Before I get in, I'll wave and be all like, "Peace, bitchesss." Yeah...

Il be the limo driver with a Hawaiian shirt, jeans, and sandals with socks on.

I was more imagining the limo driver to be none other than Hunter S. Thompson peaking on LSD while in the throes of an ether binge.

watthefuq, I think ur too sexy for such a gross drivers outfit. u wear somethin hott and u can drive me all the way home. ;P

haquai 0

I really enjoy the "about" section in your profile. Everyone on the internet should take a gander at that.

monnanon 13

@96 lol if he trips out like in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas it was be hilarious. "We can't stop here this is bat country." teehee

yeah, I was making a reference to the line "There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge."

did it ever occur to you guys and gals that maybe, just maybe she didn't know her bf knew about her vibrator? and it was a surprise to her that he knew? maybe that's why it's FHL

Surely if that were the case she'd have had the sense to get over the surprise quickly enough and use her imagination to, erm, spice things up.

wishingtobe 2

That's cute! In a stupid kind of way... :D

wow. you need to carefully and politely suggest things that "you would really like him to do" and "that would feel really great" and show him how. you can't let him keep thinking that what he did was good. don't hurt his feelings though, or he'll turn into one of those guys who only cares about getting himself off and then he's done.

Amado_Sanchez93 0