By tehhotness - 27/03/2009 14:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was going down on my girlfriend when I noticed a hickey near her hip. I said, "wow, last night was crazy, I don't even remember doing that!". Without even interrupting the action, she simply said, "You didn't". FML
I agree, your life sucks 102 766
You deserved it 6 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow... she didn't even kinda feel remorseful. Sorry, dude!

she still your girlfriend? wtf is wrong with you! dump her!

Comments

I hope you stopped going down on her and dumped her ass.

Awww # 45, what you talking about, a good hickey is always enjoyable... especially when they're suckin like crazy (anywhere but the neck of course).

Well, it sucks to be you... no pun intended.

agree with most people, I think its a bruise, it doesnt make sense how she would express so openly about cheating esp WHILE you guys are having sex.

BamxBitch 0

That's ****** up. I hope you dumped that bitch.

#3 and #24.. so ******* what if she was honest.. shes still a stupid *****. #17.. who cares if they were exclusive or not? if they werent exclusive and she was multiple guys do that, then shes a *****. if they were exclusive and she was having multiple guys do that, shes a *****. #44.. you must also be a cheating **** ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT SHE IS A DUMB BITCH WHO MUST BE TAUGHT A LESSON I vote take a bat to her face. But that's just me.

theoldGP 0

haha wtf. she should have just lied and said yeah you did. UNLESSSSS like omg here comes the breaking point: maybe it wasnt a hickey.. maybe it was a rash or something haha idk. and thats why she quickly said you didnt do it.... cause you never even mentioned (to her at least) that it was a hickey WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING HER A *****? you can't judge based on the info given in the story

bchristina5 0

you didn't punch her in the twat for that shit??

braFTW 0

Are you absolutely sure that the mark wasn't from something else?.. I know that her answer was weird but it still doesn't prove anything, unless she said otherwise and you didn't mention it.