By sniperkit - 26/02/2013 00:44 - United States - Traverse City

Today, I was feeling generous, so I made my roommate's favorite meal for her when she got home. When she did return home, she flipped her shit for no reason, screaming that she would pee on everything I love. Considering our history, I'm going to start checking my things for urine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 843
You deserved it 2 643

sniperkit tells us more.

sniperkit 10

Thank you for the ever-wise insight, 64, as your input is always appreciated and never ******* annoying due to your Captain Obvious-esque remarks. She is indeed moving out, by the way.

Top comments

SApprentice 34

You supplied food, thereby raising your status in the pack. Feeling threatened, your alpha roommate has merely expressed her wish to reacertain her dominance by marking her territory- which includes you and all of your possessions. I suggest you puff yourself up as much as possible and maintain silent, steady eye contact with her. She may be stronger than you now, but if you seem threatening enough she won't want to fight you. Then, and only then, will you be able to live peacefully beside her within the confines of your lands.

Comments

Maybe she just wanted an excuse to pee on your mom...

sniperkit 10

My mother is a lovely lady! I see no reason why she would do that. But I still wouldn't rule her out if someone did in fact urinate on my mother.

Wtf?! Get a new roommate or ask her to go to therapy. Sounds like she really needs the ladder. I would not put up with that behavior.

She probably gave up her favorite dish for Lent. It's ridiculous to get that upset about temptation, obviously, but withdrawal does funny things to people...

This is worse than period rage. You're obviously not old enough to have experienced that yet.

OP- it's doubtful that your roommate "flipped her shit for no reason" AND that you made her favorite meal because you were "feeling generous". Clearly urine some kind of denial about what's leaking out here and why she's so pissed. I suspect you've held back your flow and that the truth of the bladder has yet to be voided out into the FML world. You owe your close friends at FML a fuller and more insightful explanation of this pee-stained situation....

sniperkit 10

My roommate has issues, including anger issues and the like. She's my friend, so I'm helping her move out because this was (approximately) the fifth and very last straw. Oh, and she explained to me that she was angry because I used an off-brand instead of the name brand as an ingredient, which goes against her diet or something. Makes absolutely no sense to me, but whatever.

sniperkit 10

Why do you ask questions and not put correct punctuation.

She got the pee line off of tumblr for sure -_-

nikkinurse 10

I think there must be more to this story...

ilovera 7

Was she allergic to those cookies ?

(ಠ_ಠ) you could say she's (ಠ_ಠ)/-■-■ PISSED off at you (-■_■) YEAAAAAAAAAAAA