By Anonymous - 18/05/2009 06:45 - Canada

Today, I was drunk and crashed on my friend's couch to sober up. On the drive home, a cop pulled me over for seemingly no reason. He kept asking if I had been drinking, to which I answered no. Finally, he told me to look in the mirror. My friends had written all over my face while I slept. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 986
You deserved it 23 997

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People... He crashed on his friends couch long enough to sober up! At which point all he was thinking about was his own comfy bed! He didn't look in the mirror because he wanted to get home. It makes sense! OP... Light weight! Never fall asleep first!

If you were still too messed up to see the writing in your mirrors, you shouldn't have been driving.

Comments

I2OI3 0

You got drunk on a Sunday night?? YDI

People... He crashed on his friends couch long enough to sober up! At which point all he was thinking about was his own comfy bed! He didn't look in the mirror because he wanted to get home. It makes sense! OP... Light weight! Never fall asleep first!

DONTbEMO 0

Who doesnt get drunk on a sunday night?!?! FY Friends.. much sympathy goes out to you

my roommates always drew on me strategically so that i couldn't see it. when i had class one morning i looked in the mirror and washed off whatever was on my face and checked everywhere else and thought i was safe... until i raised my arm in class and someone told me that right on the underside of my arm where i cannot see without a mirror was written "PARTYY!! =)"

ElDiablo_fml 0

At least you were sober.......

#16 is right, DUIs are always bad news bears.

It obviously sucks, but if you were really drunk, you couldn't have sobered up in a few hours. Did the cop test you? XD

Nice, so you had a **** farm on your face with stuff like "I love ****" and "penis goes here" all over it. I'm betting he gave you a warning, then proceeded to call in to dispatch and have a good laugh at your expense.