By Zeco - 05/02/2011 22:54 - United States

Today, I was driving to work when I was almost hit by a teenage driver. I gave her the finger and shouted "F*** you!" making sure that she heard me. I then saw my boss glaring at me from the passenger seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 228
You deserved it 42 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GreeneyedWonder 0

Wow, give the poor teenager a break, I don't think there's a reason to yell "**** you". We all have to be new drivers at some time.

you_failed 15

Hahaha xD YDI. Just honk! No need to make yourself look like an enraged idiot. :P

Comments

**** all shitty drivers, regardless of age.

If you can't control yourself, you shouldn't be driving. A good driver knows how... ydi

ydi for being an overreacting asshole.. hope you got fired

miss_cougar 0

I totally understand where you're coming from OP. You were probably scared for your life for a few seconds and you reacted strongly. I would've said something too, more like "what the ****, are you crazy???? " And then later, I would've talked to my boss. His daughter needs to be more careful and aware of what's going on around her. Because driving is serious and you can kill or hurt people !

fthku 13

FYL for almost being hit by a reckless teenage driver, YDI for being a douchebag about it though. Then again, if my boss dared to say anything about it, I would be beyond pissed. If hisher daughter almost hit you, THEY would be the ones needing to apologise. It's not like you went out of the car and beat her up.

juturnaamo 29

So you've got a new driver that makes a mistake, do you think yelling and making them more nervous will help? YDI

Sangoku_fml 0

Seriously? They're a ******* teenage driver. Give them a break. STOP OVERREACTING THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. I'm a teenage driver, and I think that we should be treated differently than others. Bitch.

If you've passed your driving test and therefore, hold a licence, why should you be treated differently? After all, you should know what you're doing if you've passed your test, teenager or not.

"Oh my god, no! That car hit a child!" "What did you expect? It's a teenage driver, they don't know what they are doing." "A teenage driver? Oooh, now it's okay. We need to treat them different than others, you know that. (to teenage driver) Go on sweetie, try to avoid accidents next time! Good luck!"

If they have no idea what they're doing, I should hope they stay off the roads. O.o Also, over here, teenage drivers actually are treated differently from others. For the first couple of years after passing their exam, they have a sort of probational license, which can be revoked *more* easily than the license of an adult/experienced driver. So that they'll try to be extra careful, instead of feeling they have the privilege to drive recklessly because "they don't know what they're doing". ..

oooooooooh, somebody's in trouble *whistle*

I agree with # 28. You were once in that position, don't be such a dick.