By ithinkimturningjapanese - 06/08/2015 08:33 - United States - Apo

Today, I was diagnosed with food poisoning for the third time since moving to this base in Japan. My husband keeps cooking questionable meat and vegetables from the commissary because he thinks the food from a Japanese grocery store is radioactive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 794
You deserved it 2 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buy food for yourself and let him eat his commissioned food.

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones, enough to make my system blow, welcome to the new age, to the new age.

Comments

cleio81 5

he should have a talk with one of the Nukes on base. hopefully he will gain a better understanding of how radioactivity works.

You think your turning Japanese you really think so? Bah-na-na na na na naaa....

wickedhyype 17

Stop eating meat. Half of the problem solved!

Or stop eating vegetables. Solves half the problem too.

True, but meat is much more likely to be the cause of food poisoning than vegetables are, especially if it's cooked improperly, so if you're going to pick one to drop then meat is the smarter choice. Plus, you can live without meat if you need to but you cannot live without vegetables.

BasedComment 15

Haha I'm stationed in Japan and have never heard of that

Denise1988 13

Buy him a meat thermometer, it sounds like he's not cooking poultry thoroughly. The commissary isn't bad over there, I think if it was a problem with food quality, you would hear about it from more families.

Ninjerman 7

Actually it is quite difficult to get food poisoning in Japan because of the level of quality they demand in their products and services as a society. Go to the grocery store.

Can someone please tell me how to submit a fml

You go to "submit", write your FML, and then click "submit". I know, it's really complicated.

tiredofwaiting 25

Maybe you should do the shopping from now on.

You could be eating MRE's, suck it up and be happy you're not constipated from those awful things.

Uh... you've never had food poisoning, have you?