Help yourself

By BunnysKitty - 10/07/2017 22:30 - United States - Columbia City

Today, I wanted to pack my lunch with some of my homemade meatloaf leftover from last night's dinner, but I couldn't find it anywhere in my fridge. Later in the evening, my boyfriend's parents invited us over for dinner. They served meatloaf. The meatloaf they stole from my fridge last night when they visited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 902
You deserved it 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gwengreen 6

You should ask for the recipe for their *amazing* meatloaf and see their reaction.

That must be some badass meatloaf! 1. Your in-laws loved it so much they stole it. 2. They decided to share it with you. 3. You won’t have it for lunch. Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad!

Comments

That must be some badass meatloaf! 1. Your in-laws loved it so much they stole it. 2. They decided to share it with you. 3. You won’t have it for lunch. Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad!

So interested to know what they said when you asked them about it. And if you didn't ask them, YDI.

"This is really good meatloaf! You just HAVE to tell me how you made it!"

Gwengreen 6

You should ask for the recipe for their *amazing* meatloaf and see their reaction.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Well that is one way to meat the parents.

Get a loaf of this guy. So punny and original!

matdex 9

if we keep currying on these puns we will raise the streaks

Taco The Dank 27

J352SAURUS, no, no just stop

So... they have no problem stealing from you and then inviting you over and deliberately serving your meatloaf for dinner so you can clearly see their theft? What are they thinking? Are they stupid? Have they no shame? What does your SO think? That's messed up!

Lobby_Bee 17

Tell then it taste awful and bad. Give them pointers on how to make a better meat loaf. At some point they will get pissed enough and blab they stole it from you and they didn't make it. You = win

bigtwobah 6

Did they run from the fridge like a bat out of hell?

I can't believe it took this long for one of these jokes :,)

"I can't believe it took this long for one of these jokes :,)" Dude! My first comment is a Meat Loaf reference!

species4872 19

Yeah I think the reference was a little too subtle Richard.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

"So how's the meatloaf?" "It tastes stolen."

Of all things to steal, they steal food? And meatloaf at that? Tsk. Shoulda went with the cake.