By habassistant - 02/01/2013 15:49 - United States - North Olmsted

Today, I was cleaning one of my disabled clients because he pooped himself, so I started to undress him for a shower. I took his dirty diaper off and set it on his bed, then I bent over to take off his socks at which point he put the diaper on my head like a hat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 028
You deserved it 5 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a shit head for not throwing the diaper away in the trash right away.

I thought he was gonna put something else on you when you said you bent over...

Comments

alliewillie 22

This ^ Did you get in the shower with him then?

This brings the phrase "shit head" to a whole new level...

Olivia_73 4

Omg! That must of really sucked for you. FYL ;p

BubbleGrunge 18

OP, I applaud you for working the field you work in! Not everyone is tough enough for that, and you do a world of good for those with disabilities! Sorry about the shit though! :(

Some days you're the pigeon some days you're the statue.

Deserved it for setting the diaper on the bed instead of in the trash. Not that is was foreseeable, but in a way, still the fault of OP.

I hit YDI for simply being stupid and inconsiderate. I do the same job and putting a dirty brief on someone's bed is disgusting and highly unsanitary. They have to sleep on that! It's just plain rude to be that inconsiderate of your patient and put something that dirty on their bed. You are always supposed to have a garbage can at hand to put those things in so that you're not spreading the germs all around and if you can't reach a garbage can for whatever reason, at the very least you put it on the floor. I'm not surprised that the patient did that--he was probably pissed off that she put a literal pile of shit on his bed.

Next time, don't put the diaper on the bed but in the trash.