By habassistant - 02/01/2013 15:49 - United States - North Olmsted

Today, I was cleaning one of my disabled clients because he pooped himself, so I started to undress him for a shower. I took his dirty diaper off and set it on his bed, then I bent over to take off his socks at which point he put the diaper on my head like a hat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 028
You deserved it 5 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a shit head for not throwing the diaper away in the trash right away.

I thought he was gonna put something else on you when you said you bent over...

Comments

So true. Unless people do the type of job that op and I do no one can understand they type I stuff we have to deal with. Especially if the client is aggressive.

I don't really wanna say YDI because that's nasty and no one really deserves it but at the same time, why would you put it on the bed rather than throw it directly in the garbage?

jeffreybean 3

No no F-ing way id be done but not until I threw up on that person a couple times and then smacked them with their own diaper... I know they're handicapped but everyone knows that's wrong

You're trying too hard to be controversial, it seems.

PhishloverA 14

Hahaha you're a sh** head OP. why did I think you were talking about an old person at first? Maybe because you used the word "client"

Why would you put the dirty diaper on the bed? That's just unsanitary, trash cans exist for a reason!

lizlala 15

actually, some places require you to say "client" instead of patient... because apparently saying patient is degrading just like diaper. If you say patient, it means the person is sick or that there's something wrong with them, but many of them are perfectly fine and can do most things on they're own...