By theoneguyinky - 01/03/2010 14:48 - United States

Today, I was building new fixtures at work. As I assembled the top holding bar on the second section, my boss came up and smacked it to try and scare me. She knocked the top holding bar, which is made of steel, onto my head, and then all the sections went on to fall like dominoes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 582
You deserved it 1 970

theoneguyinky tells us more.

theoneguyinky 0

It didn't hurt me, just stung for a bit, needless to say I let her fix the mess and walked off to do something else. And to answer everyone's question, no, she is not hot.

Top comments

Workman's comp? Also, your boss better feel bad enough to get you some help to fix it. Maybe some overtime?

ok, good. As long as you didn't get stuck fixing a mess she caused!

Comments

blackcats31 0

to #27, of course there are jobs in ky. We are not dumb hillbillies like everyone thinks.

Your dumbaxx boss really should be facing some consequences for that stunt. You might be able to handle it internally without suing, but never let them forget that this possibility isn't off the table. VERY IMPORTANT: Get a picture of the injury if you can and keep records of absolutely everything pertaining to the medical treatment and any costs you sustained as a result of this accident, taxi to medical clinic because you couldn't drive yourself, for example.

blackcats31 0

wait, what happened to the comment I responded to? =/

xSlickTx 0

that sucks ur boss better do something to make up what she did

yoitssabrina 0

how rude! she gave you a concussion,like a boss ;] im sorry. that was so lame. lol

suckmysarcasm 10

sounds like she owes u a im sorry ******* lol.

theoneguyinky 0

It didn't hurt me, just stung for a bit, needless to say I let her fix the mess and walked off to do something else. And to answer everyone's question, no, she is not hot.

ok, good. As long as you didn't get stuck fixing a mess she caused!

SexyMexi21 23

damn... least you can hold it over her head. Like I always say "don't trust no one with clean work boots" & "don't trust no one who hasn't ever done the work" hope you feel better!

Don't see why anybody would down vote your comment. I thought it was pretty funny.